Thursday 24 September 2015

Well Priced And Durable Good Looking Furniture



I recently bought an Eliza Bedroom Set with 4 Door Wardrobe in the Oak color from the online store Houseful.co and am a happy housefull furniture customer today. The first thing that attracted me to the furniture at this website is the reasonable price range that they come in. The Eliza set I bought comprises of a queen sized double bed, a four door wardrobe and a standard bedside table. I chose cash on delivery rather than opting for the card payment or cheque on delivery.

Straight line no frills

All furniture comes in the modern straight line with no frill, which is most suitable to modern homes with space constraints. At the same time, the furniture pieces themselves do not compromise on the space and has made my space management easier while giving a stylish look to my bedroom. The oak color complements the rest of my décor while the compressed wood gives much-required durability to the range. The plain five feet plus a long wardrobe with four doors is just right to accommodate all my family stuff. There are enough rack spaces and hanger facilities for both clothes as well as other articles. The 9 mm plain back panel allows it to rest comfortably against the wall too.

Space with beauty

The queen sized bed is spacious enough being five feet wide and six and a half feet long and just right to give us enough resting space. The head rest is designed well to rest us comfortably in case we wish to sit up and read or just chat. There is also the bedside table of the standard height and size that accommodates our sleek table lamp and a few other utilities as well. I must appreciate the promptness with which Housefull.co.in responded to my order and the quick installation of the Housefull furniture. Hope this housefull.co.in review will help you to make a right decision for your future furniture purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment