Friday 25 September 2015

Large Wardrobe Was Perfect For My Space Constraint Bedroom



With each passing year, our stuff keeps increasing and I have been contemplating long on a large wardrobe that would be right for the décor, as well as us the storage that we need. As I browsed through the online furniture stores, I happened to read a couple of Houseful furniture review of the customers who have bought them at the housefull.co.in and decided to check out the website. 

I found the tall, dark and handsome Marc 3 Door Wardrobe in Wenge color. With a height of about six feet and width touching almost four feet, the wardrobe promises to give me just the right storage space I need. Apart from the regular racks and the hanger rod for comfortable placement of clothes, it has two large easy to pull out drawers with separate lock. This is ideal for categorizing my belongings and locking them separately to have easy and separate access to them.

Durable and affordable

Once I was convinced that this is just the wardrobe that would satisfy our storage requirement, I looked up the price that is, of course, important to everyone. The durable high density compressed dark wood beauty comes at a ridiculously low price that is discounted for online purchasing! The EMI rate attracted me further, and I decided to call the customer care of Housefull furniture for details. I was impressed with their helping attitude and decided to buy the Marc.

Sleek, simple and strong furniture

Now I am a completely satisfied houseful furniture customer and the delivery was made on time and the wardrobe placed in the assigned place with much care. The straight line of the wardrobe gives it a simple yet sleek look that is suitable for any kind of décor, especially for modern homes where space is valuable. I will continue to recommend Housefull.co.in to all my friends and relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment