Friday 25 September 2015

King Sized Plush Bed Is Very Comfortable For Me



I was on a hunt for a sturdy King sized bed ever since I started renovating our house. I had grown weary of our old queen sized bed as both of us had almost outgrown it over time. With my frequent online shopping spree, I was checking out different online furniture stores when I came across the Flash King Bed at the Housefull website. Deep Wenge colored and having a mixture of the classical and the contemporary look, this Housefull furniture piece appealed to me instantly. 

Fulfilling my criteria 

My primary concern while buying a bed was comfort, durability and also the color that would comfortably complement the room décor. The Flash King has a standard six and a half feet plus length with a six feet plus width that is just perfect for us. Made out of durable high density compressed board, it is sturdy enough to last for years. Moreover, the 19 mm sleeping panel guarantees the durability of the sleeping area too. 

The dark color sets well against the light backdrop of the room to give it a more spacious appearance. There is also a headrest with a comfortable height that truly makes sitting up and reading a comfortable experience. I find the get off from the bed easy as it comes in the standard twenty-eight inches height. 

Happy with services

When I write a housefull furniture review as a happy customer, I must mention that I was more than impressed with the prompt and ready service of the customer care in processing my order. They almost went out of their way to ensure that all my queries were answered immediately and assured the fastest and safest possible delivery. In fact, the large bed did arrive on time, and the personnel from the online store were very courteous while assembling them in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment