Monday 31 August 2015

The Housefull Professionals Offer Efficient And Dedicated Assistance



With the skilled furniture assembling and prompt customer service, Housefull is the unprecedented ruler of the Indian furniture scene. I simply covet my associations with the brand. 

Recently, while searching for a complete solution for my storage issues, I came across Housefull. Previously, my friend had suggested me to pay a visit at their stores, but I was unable to find the time. But, I finally made it to their Goregaon store. With a strategic location opposite the Harmony Mall, this brand was in the right place. 

Well, the first thing that I noticed, as I stepped in was a 71. 5 inch 5-door wardrobe. After enquiring the store manager, I came to know its name. It was known as Eliza 5-door wardrobe and had a rich mahogany shade. Well, without wasting time any further, I chose to purchase the product.

Efficient Assistance Of Store-Keepers:

Apart from the built and the appearance of the wardrobe, there are several other aspects that I liked. Firstly, the dedicated service of the store manager. The person understood my requirement and provided me with effective suggestions. Moreover, when I placed my wish of possessing a beautiful 3-door wardrobe, he led me to the best line-up available at the store. 

I bought the John 3-door wardrobe with additional mirror fixtures. But, somehow after the product arrived at my place, the mirror was missing. The efficient professionals of Housefull got it replaced within few days. Therefore, I am quite happy to write the Housefull Review.

Maximizing My Storage Benefits:

While I was preparing this Review, I thought of including the features of the wardrobes in it. Hopefully, it will be of great help for those wishing to furnish their dream residence. The rich wenge-coloured wardrobe purchased by me essays the simple yet elegant look to the tee. 

Moreover, it has an abundance of space for the perfect storage of quite a lot of essentials. Additionally, while catching a glimpse of the product, I came across the product care segment. I am diligently following the points stated there, and my wardrobe is as good as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment