Thursday 29 October 2015

Purchased A Stunning Hadley Study Table At An Amazing Price



I need a study table for my young one, a good table with a bit of space to keep the study material and a drawer to keep her personal effects, and she needs it now. My search landed me to the Housefull.co.in Review in no time. The model is ‘Hadley Study Table Wenge’ the last term is probably a qualifier to indicate some link with the most coveted wood of Central Asia. The table looked nice, I booked the table.

The easy purchase

The product looks good to me, and the dimension is right for the floor space, and the price is exciting. I can also choose to pay through EMI. It’s great, and I booked it without delay and settled the payment. I was anxious after making the payment, there are so many fly by night operators now selling their products, but somehow I believed them. I have gone through the Housefull furniture review and hoped for the best.

The easy installation

I got the table within a week time. The product never looked like a table. I was very anxious, but the technicians were not. In 15 minutes time, they assembled the entire table from a few assorted pieces. It looks better than what I have seen on their web page. The study table looks good and inviting. It took less than 5 minutes time from its true owner to make it her prized possession. My choice was right, the product and the vendor both are trustworthy.

The customer service

The customer service of my vendor is excellent and they will answer your queries even after the price is settled and the product is delivered. They are ready always to answer your call. The product is what they promised me, a 32X25X47 inches beauty made from compressed wood and looks good. And we all are satisfied Housefull furniture customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment