Wednesday 28 October 2015

Finding My Favorite Furniture At A Bargain Price



My beautiful stool is fractured, and my self-esteem is at stake as it was my partner’s favorite. I am sure it’s sheer negligence of my packer and transporter, and I filed for demurrage. But, I want to salvage my severed ego. I searched for a good one in local furniture shop, readymade ones are bad, they can make a good one in good time, but they are asking the moon. So, I decided to go for online purchase knowing the risk. I went through Housefull furniture review followed the link and booked one. 

Waiting for Godot

The delivery time is long, forty-five days. The ‘sheesham’ is not teakwood, but they are not asking something fabulous. I settled the payment and then start my long wait. The haunting question is always the same the right or the wrong decision. My guiding angel is kind, or it was in ready stock the delivery came within a fortnight. No, it’s not waiting for Godot, it’s real and beautiful. I posted my comments on Housefull products review.

Strong and elegant

It’s a beauty and spacious too. It’s thirty-seven and a half inch in length thirteen and a quarter inch wide with eighteen and three quarter inch high. It can bear 120 kg load a can accommodate two and the seat is soft and looks rugged in its leather cover. It’s “Arissa 2 Seater Stool” my partner is overwhelmed it’s not a match to what she lost the old one was full of memory, but it’s a very good replacement and a relief.

Quality without compromise

Initially, I was not sure about the quality of the product; the image is no proof. I was doubtful because the local shops were asking three times more. But, I was wrong the product is excellent with an elegant finish. I have already booked another for my living room. I am now a dedicated Housefull furniture customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment