Saturday 17 October 2015

I Was Very Happy With The Sturdy Study Table

New business venture can be a tedious process especially when it comes to shifting to a new office. My business associate and I were on the lookout for stable furniture items. Finally, we zeroed in on the optimal products from housefull.co.in and were not disappointed. Nevertheless, we must admit that the product selection process was a pleasantly daunting challenge as there were endless optimum options. Deciding on a specific product was confusing at times due to their effectual features and specifications.

Spacious facets of product

My associate and I finally decided upon the Andrew Office Table with wenge texture. The selection process was made feasible by reading the Housefull products review. It is a stylish and inventive product with sharp, edgy yet elegant features. It helps me in keeping my coffee mug in place so that I can conveniently work on the laptop.

What is even better is that this table does not present a cluttered appearance as it has considerable space. The installers from this online store also ensured the tightened bolts and screws of this product for our convenience.

Viability of specifications

It was important to make an informed decision regarding the table we chose as we were ordering them in bulk. We were glad to notice that the final selection was an indeed an optimal one as this item blended perfectly with our office space.

After going through the Housefull review, my associate proceeded immediately with the payment process. We were impressed with the variable payment options that this web portal has for customers. The secure transaction gateway made payment though the debit card considerably hassle-free.

Sufficient storage space


This ideal furniture comprises of a cabinet placed below the drawer. It helps us in stowing and storing diverse files, documents, stationery and other paraphernalia within them. The compressed wood material offers additional durability and strength to the product. Checking the Housefull furniture online review sure was helpful for us. 

1 comment:

  1. Well written Satish. I was searching for housefull.co.in reviews and find your blog. I was looking for some furniture and planned to purchase it this Dussehra. I am a net savvy person and have purchased many things online from many reputed websites. This is the first time I was looking to purchase furniture online. After reading your Housefull reviews and the reviews on other sites I think I will give a try to housefull furniture for a study table I wanted to purchase for my kid.

    The price of the product I selected is considerably dropped as it was a festive season. Hence, I placed my order on Sunday and got an confirmation mail that they will deliver the product within two weeks. I called their customer care team as I wanted the product before Dussehra. They informed me that it is impossible to get the product to delivered within such short time but they will try it. I have also mentioned that I can pick up the product from my nearest store but they didnt approved it as per their policy. For online orders the delivery happened from their main warehouse.

    I was little nervous as I would not be able to keep my promise given to my kid. However, next day I got call from their executive that the delivery can be done tomorrow. I was overjoyed and gave tons of thanks to them. They have delivered the product on Tuesday, i.e. within 3 days after placing the order and assemble it on the same day. My kid was very happy to see the table.

    For me Housefull furniture has done a great job. They have really made my day by delivering furniture before time.

    ReplyDelete